Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What do you want to know?

On Thursday morning I’ll be moderating a panel on what restaurateurs need to know to participate in the political dialogue leading up to the 2012 elections. During the session of the People Report Best Practices Conference, we’ll be fielding questions about issues of particular interest to the business. We want to arm the trade with the knowledge and confidence to counter partisan bickering with reasoned, substantive discussion.

If that brings to mind any questions you’d like me to ask the panel, please drop me a line via e-mail (promeo@cspnet.com) or Twitter (@peterromeo). The group consists of Dawn Sweeney, CEO of the National Restaurant Association; Craig Miller, the former restaurant-chain chief who’s campaigning to become Florida’s next U.S. Senator; and Josh Davies, the Sage Hospitality executive who ran for a seat on Denver’s City Council.

I look forward to hearing what you’d like me to ask. If your question is posed to the panelists (and I’ll do my best to get them heard), I’ll try to cover the responses here.

No comments: